Call for Papers for the 2nd SEA4DQ Workshop.
After the successful celebration of the 1st International Workshop on Software Engineering and AI for Data Quality in Cyber-Physical Systems (SEA4DQ) in August 2021, InterQ and DAT4.ZERO projects join forces again for the organization of the second edition. The SEA4DQ Workshop 2022 is again co-located with the ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE), to be celebrated from the 14th to the 18th of November 2022 in Singapore.
The workshop will be celebrated on the 17th of November and its main objective is to answer the question “How can software engineering and artificial intelligence (AI) help manage and tame data quality issues in CPS?”.
- Software/hardware co-design and architectures and frameworks for data quality management in CPS
- Software engineering and AI to detect anomalies in CPS data
- Software engineering and AI to repair erroneous CPS data
- Software tools for data quality management, testing, and profiling
- Public sensor datasets from CPS (manufacturing, digital health, energy…)
- Distributed ledger and blockchain technologies for quality tracking
- Quantification of data quality hallmarks and uncertainty in data repair
- Sensor data fusion techniques for improving data quality and prediction
- Augmented data quality
- Case studies that have evaluated an existing technique or tool on real systems, not only toy problems, to manage data quality in cyber-physical systems in different sectors.
- Certification and standardization of data quality in CPS
- Approaches for secure and trusted data sharing, especially for data quality, management, and governance in CPS
- Trade-offs between data quality and data security in CPS
- Abstract submission deadline: July 25, 2022 (optional)
- Submission deadline: August 1, 2022
- Notification of Acceptance: August 26, 2022
- Camera-Ready Submission: September 9, 2022 (hard deadline)