1st International Workshop on Software Engineering and AI for Data Quality in Cyber-Physical Systems
How can software engineering and artificial intelligence (AI) help manage and tame data quality issues in CPS?
This is the question we aim to investigate in this workshop that InterQ and Dat4.Zero are co-organizing the 1st International Workshop on Software Engineering and AI for Data Quality in Cyber-Physical Systems (SEA4DQ). The SEA4DQ Workshop 2021 is co-located with the ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC / FSE), August 23. 2021 (tbc) – Athens, Greece.
Topics of Interest
- Software/hardware co-design and architectures and frameworks for data quality management in CPS.
- Software engineering and AI to detect anomalies in CPS data -Software engineering and AI to repair erroneous CPS data
- Software tools for data quality management, testing, and profiling
- Public sensor datasets from CPS (manufacturing, digital health, energy,…)
- Distributed ledger and blockchain technologies for quality tracking
- Quantification of data quality hallmarks and uncertainty in data repair
- Sensor data fusion techniques for improving data quality and prediction
- Augmented data quality
- Case studies that have evaluated an existing technique or tool on real systems, not only toy problems, to manage data quality in cyber-physical systems in different sectors.
Certification and standardization of data quality in CPS
- Approaches for secure and trusted data sharing, especially for data quality, management, and governance in CPS -Trade-offs between data quality and data security in CPS
Important Dates (to be confirmed)
Abstract Registration: May 25. 2021
Paper Submission: May 1. – June 4. 2021
Notification of Acceptance: July 1. 2021 Camera-Ready Submission: July 8. 2021
Workshop: August 23. 2021